This is the best BASSET class taught in Illinois. We don’t just teach the information; we tell HOW to protect yourself and the business; with secrets revealed from law enforcement professionals, using scenarios and critical thinking. We adjust our schedule to best meet yours.
Current Special: For $400 we come to your establishment, provide all material and a 4 hour BASSET presentation; take care of all administrative paperwork and each attendee will receive their BASSET card from the Illinois Liquor Control Commission, which is valid for 3 years. Call us, 331-457-9516, to set up your Onsite BASSET Class!
With our classes, students interact with a court recognized DUI expert, openly discuss real-life liquor establishment liability issues, learn verbal judo tactics for dealing with difficult patrons and have a law enforcement officer to follow up with. An in-person, or onsite, class is truly the most effective training for the business owner, management, bartenders and servers.
Why we recommend classroom training versus online training:
1) A subject matter expert is on hand to give on the spot practical help and answer questions
2) Opportunities to tackle subjects and questions outside the standard remit of the course
3) Immediate help and support with correcting mistakes and getting it right
4) Networking with other learners, sharing experiences and social interaction
5) Real practicals of dealing with difficult patrons
6) An expert trainer who makes the learning experience engaging, interesting and enjoyable
7) Learning can be instantly adapted to suit the needs of the employees
And the list can continue on…
When you buy from a small FAMILY ran business, you’re not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. You’re helping a little girl to take dance lessons; twin girls learn to swim; and allowing a mom and dad to make nice home-cooked family meals. Thank you for shopping with with us, a small business, and a business locally here in Chicagoland.